The Finest Galapagos Luxury Experience
Truly the best way to cruise the Galapagos Islands is on board a luxury cruise. Especially if you´re talking about the brand new Camila Trimaran, the finest Galapagos luxury experience!
Onboard the outstanding luxury trimaran the Camila, you will travel in comfort to the very best visitor sites in the archipelago where you will have an up close and personal encounter with blue-footed boobies, iguanas, giant tortoises, whales, penguins, lizards and so much more!
The M/T Camila is elegant, swift, and silent at sea. Being a motorized trimaran, the Camila is designed for comfort and unparalleled stability and is outfitted with spacious cabins, a comfortable lounge, and Jacuzzi.
Expect the best guides
The Natural History of the Galapagos Islands are emphasized aboard the M/T Camila, guides are handpicked for their knowledge about biology and ecology in addition to having excellent people skills.
What does a luxury Galapagos cruise entail?
- Top-notch service
- Gourmet food
- Cruise manager on board who will make sure everything is perfect during your stay.
- Private balconies in all staterooms
- Handpicked decor
- Ample and luxurious social areas and Jacuzzi on sundeck
Accommodation aboard Camila Trimaran
- Main Deck: 4 staterooms with private balcony
- 2 Double Staterooms 344 ft2 + 2 Double Staterooms 312 ft2
- Upper Deck: 4 staterooms with private balcony
- 4 Staterooms 312 ft2
- Sun Deck: Jacuzzi
- *All staterooms with private balconies, private bathrooms, hot water, and air-conditioning. *Stateroom size includes private balcony.
Perfect for families
The Cormorant is perfect for families with its four interconnected cabins on the upper deck.
Onboard the Camila Luxury Trimaran you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious double staterooms and suites
- Panoramic ocean view windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos
- Private balconies in every cabin
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Camila Itineraries explained
Onboard this luxurious catamaran, you will have four itineraries to choose from:
The 4-day B itinerary visits the renowned Southern island of Española where you will be able to swim with sea lions, watch the albatross take off, and enjoy great snorkeling activities. You get to visit San Cristobal Island and its surroundings, which include Kicker Rock. Kicker Rock is one of the best snorkeling experiences in the archipelago!
The 5-day B itinerary will take you on a tour of the NorthCentral Islands. On this itinerary, you will make a stop at Bartholomew island, here you can catch the perfect view of Pinnacle Rock, and take the quintessential picture of the Galapagos Islands. You will also make your way to Genovesa Island (aka ¨bird island¨) for a fantastic short Galapagos cruise experience.
The 8- day B itinerary combines both the 4 and 5-day itineraries into one week-long itinerary visiting plenty of Galapagos highlights.
The 8- day A itinerary visits the sought after Western Islands in style! You get to visit Isabela and Fernandina islands, where you will find abundant wildlife and a guaranteed superb experience. On top of all this you finish your Galapagos journey with a visit to Floreana and the world-renowned Devil´s Crown – hands down the best snorkeling site in the Galapagos Islands.
I would recommend Itinerary A which visits the sought after Western islands of Isabela and Fernandina, but not without going south and hitting Floreana Island (my favorite island) where you will be able to snorkel at the very best snorkeling site in the islands – The Devils Crown!
Cruise the Galapagos Islands in style and comfort aboard the Camila Luxury Trimaran and get ready for the finest Galapagos luxury experience!
Camila, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Camila Trimaran - 2020 rates
- All visitor site excursions
- All meals and accommodation during cruise
- Regular soft drinks and juices
- Champagne reception
- Welcome courtesy
- Galapagos National Park bilingual Guide
- Use of snorkeling gear and wetsuits
- Carbon Offset for your Cruise
Rates do not include:
- Round-trip airfare Mainland Ecuador – Galapagos.
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee – $100.*
- Galapagos Transit Control Card – $20.*
- Alcoholic beverages
- Plastic bottled beverages
- 25% Discount for children under 12 years old (1 child per 2 adults).
- Single supplement 50%.
- Children 7 years and older are welcome aboard.
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- All prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Rates are per person
Social Areas aboard the Camila
The dining room and Alfresco dining:
- Onboard the Camila, you will enjoy local and international gourmet meals prepared by a professional chef. You will have a chance to enjoy your meals outside (alfresco) or indoors in the luxurious dining room.
- Take a load off in the spacious lounge area on the main deck. The lounge features beautiful decor. It’s also a great place to get a drink from the bar and where you will get your daily briefing sessions.
- Chillax on the well-equipped sundeck, which includes; an Al-Fresco dining option, a hot-tub which can fit up to eight guests and a Leo DiCaprio type feeling of being the “King of the World”. Truly a remarkable trimaran inside and out!