Great last minute Galapagos Deals
The Millennium is a great choice for travelers looking for great last-minute Galapagos deals onboard a comfortable mid-range mega catamaran. The Millennium is spacious catamaran that will provide First-class amenities and service at a mid-range or budget-friendly price. Especially a month prior to departure you can find amazing last-minute discounts.
The Millennium is one of my top-selling yachts because it usually has last-minute availability and great deals. On top of this, the Millennium has great itineraries to choose from. You can visit the sought after Western Islands of Isabela and Fernandina on a 6-day itinerary at a fraction of the cost of higher class yachts which only visit the Western Islands on week-long itineraries.
Elegance and Comfort aboard a mega catamaran!
The Millennium is an elegant and comfortable catamaran in the Galapagos which provides the highest standards of security.
The ample spaces in cabins, living rooms, and bathrooms fit the elegance and comfort required by high standard passengers. The atmosphere of a small group of 16 passengers, combined with the features of a big vessel, make the voyage on the M/C Millenium an unforgettable journey.
What does a Galapagos experience onboard the Millennium entail?
- Great service onboard and a friendly knowledgeable staff
- Tasty local and international food
- Exclusive itineraries with isolated destinations
- Cabins above water level with big windows and private balconies!
- Choice of spacious staterooms and suites
- Great last minute Galapagos deals
- Kayaks onboard
- Main Deck:
- 5 DBL twin staterooms with private balcony
- Upper Deck:
- 2 matrimonial Suites with large private balcony
- 1 DBL twin stateroom with no private balcony
Perfect for Galapagos Adventurers
Millennium is perfect for Galapagos adventurers who are looking for the best last-minute Galapagos deals.
Millennium itineraries explained
The Millenium provides 5 itineraries to choose from, ranging from 5 days to 8 days long (A-E).
The week-long A itinerary visits the Central and Southern islands with highlights which include; Floreana and Española Islands. 6 Day Itinerary C goes on the same route but on a shorter cruise and the 5 Day itinerary E takes 3 days from the B itinerary and 2 days from the A itinerary.
My personal favorite itinerary aboard the Millennium is the week-long C Itinerary which visits the sought after Western Islands of Isabela and Fernandina and makes a stop at Bartholomew Islands where you can take a beautiful picture of the iconic Pinnacle Rock featured in many films and documentaries worldwide. If you are looking for a more budget-friendly option, or if you just don’t have a week to go to the Galapagos you can opt for the 6 day D itinerary which does a shorter but still great route.
Come aboard and sing like Robbie Williams… We got stars directing our fates… Millennium!
Millennium, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Millennium 2020 Rates
- All meals and activities throughout the cruise
- Bilingual national park guide
- Coffee, water, and tea
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel, and fins). (In promotional rates and last minute, does not include snorkeling equipment. The price will be paid on board: 8 days $ 30, $ 25 6 days, 5 days $ 20 per pax.)
- Fuel surcharge
- We coordinate diving on request in advance, in points allowed, in our itinerary. In this case the pax lose the naturalist visit. The cost depends on the number of people, number of dives, and the site where performed.
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
- Cancellation/medical insurance
- Rates are per passenger in double occupancy
- Single Supplement: 60%
- Children under 12 years old: 30%
Spacious stateroom and suites
Onboard the Millennium you will enjoy First-class amenities at a budget-friendly price. Staterooms and suites are ample and elegant. You will have a private balcony on all staterooms and suites but one.
Comfortable Social Areas
You will feel the sensation of space aboard the Millennium for kicking back and relaxing between your unforgettable visits on land. The saloon offers a small library of Galapagos literature and a selection of games.
All around the wide decks, comfortable seating allows you to choose sunshine or shade for lounging and observation.
Tasty meals onboard the Millennium
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served on board. Meals blend Ecuadorian and continental cuisine and are served on deck or in the saloon. Coffee and tea are available on deck, cold drinks including beer and a selection of wine and cocktails you may purchase from a well-stocked bar. Refreshing snacks, especially at teatime, round out your daily menu.