The capital of Ecuador is a beautiful city that has plenty to offer. Galapagos Connoisseur offers these unique tours in Quito;
Day Tours in Ecuador
things to do close to quito
Going on a day tour a couple of hours away from Quito is great!
- Get lost in the Otavalo indigenous market
- Experience the cloud forest on a trip to Mindo
- Go trekking or biking at the Cotopaxi Volcano
- Be amazed at the Quilotoa Crater Lake
Contact us for a free quote
Private Day Tours
Private Day Tours Overview
Day tours in and around Quito are a great way to get to see and experience a little more of what Ecuador has to offer.
We have done our best to stray away from the typical run of the mill tours and have re-imagined what a day tour can be.
Whether you have a free morning, free evening or a couple of days to spare we can find something great for you to do!
Our experiences include:
- Half day tours in Quito
- Full day tours in Quito
- Bike tours in and around Quito (Urban Quito, Cotopaxi, Antisana, Chaquiñan Bike Route, Nono-Mindo bike tours)
- Experience tours in Mindo, Otavalo, and Quilotoa
- HIPstoric Quito Day Tour
- And afternoon and evening tours in Quito (Coffee experience and Craft Beer Tour) we are the only agency that offers these two tours.
Get ready to experience Quito like a local and make your way to amazing destinations close by!
Shared Day Tours
Seize the day !
"Andrés created a detailed and unique itinerary for us. He was able to show us around the Historic Center in Quito where we enjoyed; great coffee, a local lunch and a visit to the Presidential Palace ."