The Ultimate Galapagos Luxury Cruise
The beautiful Mega-Catamaran Ocean Spray offers the very best in performance and comfort, making it the ultimate Galapagos luxury cruise. Elegantly designed, it includes; an ample and inviting sundeck, a Jacuzzi where you can relax and take in the amazing Galapagos sights while sipping a colorful cocktail, spacious cabins each with a private balcony included. The Ocean Spray’s speed, comfort, top of the line guides and hand-picked itineraries, make it the perfect choice for your luxury Galapagos cruise!
Cruise itineraries aboard the Ocean Spray range from a 4-day introduction to the Galapagos to a 15-day mega cruise where you’ll thoroughly explore the best the Galapagos has to offer.
With a Quality Control Manager on board, you are sure to have the ultimate Galapagos luxury cruise experience. The Chef and Sous Chef take care of anything food-related and will prepare the most delicious local and international food for you to be delighted with.
I was looking through the pictures of the Ocean Spray, and you can see they have a viewer telescope on the sun deck for you to get a closer look at the islands you sail by. This device is only found onboard the Ocean Spray.
Expect the best guides
The Natural History of the Galapagos Islands is emphasized aboard the M/C Ocean Spray, guides are handpicked for their knowledge about biology and ecology in addition to having excellent people skills.
What does a luxury Galapagos cruise entail?
- Top-notch service
- Gourmet food
- Cruise manager on board who will make sure everything is perfect during your stay.
- Private balconies in all staterooms
- Handpicked decor
- Ample and luxurious social areas and Jacuzzi on the sundeck
- Kayaks on board
Accommodation aboard the Ocean Spray
- Main Deck:
- 4 double cabins (334 ft² / 32 mt²)
- Upper Deck:
- 4 double cabins (248 ft² / 23 mt²)
- 1 single cabin (194 ft² / 18 mt²)
- Sun Deck: Jacuzzi
- *All staterooms with private balconies, private bathrooms, hot water, and air-conditioning. *Stateroom size includes the private balcony.
Perfect for a group of friends
The Ocean Spray is perfect for odd-numbered groups of friends. Groups of 3,5, and 7 travel companions can take advantage of the single cabin which does not incur a single supplement.
Onboard the Ocean Spray Luxury Catamaran you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious double staterooms and one single cabin
- Panoramic ocean view windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos
- Private balconies in every cabin
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Ocean Spray Itineraries explained
Onboard this luxurious catamaran, you will have six itineraries to choose from:
Ocean Spray 4-day B Itinerary
The 4-day B itinerary visits San Cristobal island with its surrounding highlights which include:
- Kicker Rock: Great landscapes and better snorkeling
- Pitt Point: Beautiful trek and a chance to spot all 3 types of boobies
- Witch Hill: Pristine beach with tons of wildlife and a chance to kayak
You will also visit Floreana Island which is one of my favorite islands in the Galapagos. Here you get to learn a bit about Galapagos History and you will go snorkeling at the Devil´s Crown – the best snorkeling site in the Galapagos Islands.
Ocean Spray 5-day B Itinerary
The 5-day B itinerary will take you on a tour of the NorthCentral Islands. On this itinerary, you will make a stop at Bartholomew island, here you can catch the perfect view of Pinnacle Rock, and take the quintessential picture of the Galapagos Islands. You will also make your way to Genovesa Island (aka ¨bird island¨) for a fantastic short Galapagos cruise experience.
Ocean Spray 6-day A&B Itineraries
The 6-day A itinerary is a shorter version of the week-long A itinerary, its a good option for travelers that want to visit the Western Islands of the Galapagos archipelago but don’t have a full week to spare. The 6-day B itinerary is a longer version of the 4-day B itinerary which adds Española island. I’ve always thought that 4 and 5 day itineraries were too short and 8-day itineraries a bit too long, so having two 6-day options is great IMHO.
Ocean Spray 8-day B Itinerary
The 8- day B itinerary combines both the 4 and 5-day itineraries into one week-long itinerary visiting plenty of Galapagos highlights.
Ocean Spray 8-day A Itinerary
The 8- day A itinerary visits the sought after Western Islands in style! You get to visit Isabela and Fernandina islands, where you will find abundant wildlife and a guaranteed superb experience. On top of all this, you finish your Galapagos journey with a visit to Española island where you get to swim with sea lions and if you are lucky you will get a chance to watch the albatross taking off a cliff…truly magnificent!
After analyzing all six itineraries aboard the Ocean Spray, I can easily say that the very best itinerary they have is the week-long A itinerary. I have not seen any other itinerary that includes the Western Islands of Isabela and Fernandina, but still provides a visit to the other Galapagos icon – Española Island. Highly recommended!
If you don’t have a week to spend in the Galapagos, a 6-day itinerary will provide a great and complete experience in the archipelago.
Come aboard and feel the Galapagos Ocean Spray, truly an unparalleled experience!
Ocean Spray Itineraries
Ocean Spray, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
- All visitor site excursions
- All meals and accommodation during the cruise
- Regular soft drinks and juices
- Champagne reception
- Welcome courtesy
- Galapagos National Park bilingual Guide
- Use of snorkeling gear and wetsuits
- Carbon Offset for your Cruise
Rates do not include:
- Round-trip airfare Mainland Ecuador – Galapagos.
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee – $100.*
- Galapagos Transit Control Card – $20.*
- Alcoholic beverages
- Plastic bottled beverages
- 25% Discount for children under 12 years old (1 child per 2 adults).
- Single supplement 50%.
- Children 7 years and older are welcome aboard.
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- All prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Rates are per person
Social Areas aboard the Ocean Spray
The dining room and Alfresco dining:
- Onboard the Ocean Spray, you will enjoy local and international gourmet meals prepared by a professional chef. You will have a chance to enjoy your meals outside (alfresco) or indoors in the luxurious dining room.
- Take a load off in the spacious lounge area on the main deck. The lounge features beautiful decor. It’s also a great place to get a drink from the bar and where you will get your daily briefing sessions.
- Chillax on the well-equipped sundeck, which includes; an Al-Fresco dining option, a hot-tub which can fit up to eight guests and a Leo DiCaprio type feeling of being the “King of the World”. Truly a remarkable trimaran inside and out!