Find your Treasure of Galapagos
The M/C Treasure of Galapagos is a beautiful first-class catamaran. Being a catamaran means it will provide more stability as you cruise the wonderful and unique Galapagos Islands. You will be able to take in the amazing sites as you navigate through the Archipelago in your spacious and bright cabins which include a private balcony for catching breathtaking views.
For a romantic getaway, the Treasure of Galapagos is perfect with its Master Suite located on the main deck.
What does a first-class Galapagos cruise entail?
- First-Class service
- Gourmet local and international food
- Top guides
Suites aboard Treasure of Galapagos
Treasure of Galapagos has 8 suites (215 ft²) with private facilities, individually controlled A/C, queen-sized beds in double accommodation, a beautiful private balcony (6.2 x 3.9 ft)
Master suite or family suite (max 4 guests)
For a more romantic cruise or for a family of four, you can opt for the double-sized master suite (430 ft²) which boasts private facilities, individually controlled A/C, large bathroom, king-sized bed, living room (convertible into two sofa-beds) and 2 balconies.
Cabin and Social Area distribution
- Main Deck: 4 twin suites and 1 master suite
- Upper Deck: 2 twin suites and 2 double suites
Perfect for families
Treasure of Galapagos is perfect for families with its master suite which can accommodate 4 guests.
Onboard the First-Class Treasure of Galapagos you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious double suites and 1 master suite
- Panoramic ocean view windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos
- Private balconies in every suite
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Treasure of Galapagos itineraries explained
The Treasure of Galapagos offers guests 3 itineraries to choose from.
Itinerary – A 5 days – visits the heart of the archipelago with the highlight being Bartholomew where you can encounter penguins and take the quintessential pic of Pinnacle Rock.
Itinerary B- 5 days – visits the Southeastern islands in style. During this itinerary, you will encounter the renowned albatross and snorkel at some amazing sites when in Floreana Island.
My personal favorite is Itinerary – C – 7 days which heads to the untouched West. You will visit the most sought after islands in the Galapagos and marvel yourself with a plethora of wildlife, including; the penguins, white-tipped sharks, iguanas, flamingos, and the ever-playful sea lion.
Just like the pirates of yesteryear, come along with us and find your Treasure of Galapagos!
Treasure of Galapagos Itineraries
Heart of the Archipelago
The Crown Jewels
The Untouched West
Treasure of Galapagos, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Treasure of Galapagos 2020 Rates
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals; filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wetsuits for hire)
Rates do not include:
- Return flight to the Galapagos Islands.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100 USD payable in cash upon arrival to Galapagos)
- Transit Control Card ($20 USD payable in cash at the Guayaquil or Quito airport)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses , extras and tips for the guide and crew
- Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances or upon request by the National Park.
- Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive or alien species.
- Solo travellers are able to book a twin cabin on sharing basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveller of the same sex.
Treasure of Galapagos Highlights
Delicious mouth-watering meals
- The professional cook and kitchen staff onboard Treasure of Galapagos will treat you to a hearty breakfast, and mouth-watering warm lunches and dinners, all served in a buffet-style in the beautiful indoor dining room or on the sundeck al-fresco.
Exquisite Social areas
- The Sundeck features a Whirlpool with the best views of the Galapagos Islands, a spacious solarium and shaded terraces with deck chairs. You can also take a load off at the cozy lounge area which boasts a library, TV, DVD player and board games.
Beautiful and well-equipped suites
- Your impressive suite resembles a floating hotel room with an ample bathroom, private balcony, ample storage space, soft carpeting and regular beds (20m2).