The Elite Galapagos luxury expedition
The M/C Galapagos Elite is the elite Galapagos luxury expedition. Its one of the newest mega catamarans cruising the Galapagos Islands. It’s sleek, modern, and incredibly luxurious design and decor will allure you while providing a steady and safe ride.
Take a peek at the Elite Galapagos luxury expedition
Designed for comfort
The Elite is designed with your comfort in mind; its design allows for more space per guest onboard, it includes ample and exquisite socials areas indoor and out. The interior passenger’s lounge features a 180-degree panoramic view salon on the main deck, a semi-covered sky deck for all guests to enjoy, an al-fresco dining area, and a well-appointed bar-salon.
Gourmet meals and special dietary needs
Food-wise, the Elite has professional cuisine specialists ready to prepare three delicious gourmet meals per day. Breakfast and lunch are usually served buffet-style, with a more elegant sit-down dinner served in the alfresco dining area on the sun deck. Special dietary needs are never a problem and kids’ meals are available, including kosher food (barters). Meals are always made from fresh ingredients, locally provided from farms on the islands whenever possible.
Expect the best guides
The Natural History of the Galapagos Islands are emphasized aboard the M/C Endemic, guides are handpicked for their knowledge about biology and ecology in addition to having excellent people skills.
What does a deluxe luxury Galapagos cruise entail?
- Top-notch service
- Gourmet food and special dietary need options
- Cruise manager on board who will make sure everything is perfect during your stay.
- Private balconies in all suites
- Signature panoramic windows
- Handpicked decor
- Ample and luxurious social areas and Jacuzzi on the sky deck
Suites onboard the Elite are a work of art
All Suites and Premium Golden Suites are truly a work of art with grand windows for panoramic ocean views, private balcony, and a natural light frosted glass wall restroom. All beds in suites or premium Golden suites are convertible so you have a choice of two twin beds or a king-size bed.
Signature panoramic windows
Our signature panoramic windows featured in each suite: unlike the heavy, round porthole windows of older yachts, each suite on the Elite has grand windows offering panoramic views. They are not even windows, exactly: think of them more like a wall of tempered glass, with a door to get to your balcony.
Each morning and afternoon will bring a unique and stunning Galapagos seascape!
On the main deck, the Elite features a briefing area, and it is also the point of information for your Galapagos travel, here you will find videos, books, and personalized assistance. The interior passenger’s lounge and dining area offer a panoramic view of the islands during sailing and excursions and during meals. Two platforms allow passengers on and off the catamaran, offering easy access to the yacht.
Passengers can access the Upper Deck using an interior staircase. There are four suites, a sun terrace and a secluded social area for relaxation and wildlife observation. The Endemic also features a single cabin with a private balcony. Passengers can also reach the upper levels of the Endemic using the exterior staircases. On the Sky Deck, the Endemic features an alfresco dining option, well-stocked bar, exterior lounge, BBQ station, jacuzzi, sun chairs, and a covered seating area. It is a shaded area where delicious drinks are served while enjoying the islands in style!
Perfect for a group of friends
The Endemic is perfect for odd-numbered groups of friends. Groups of 3,5 and 7 travel companions can take advantage of the single cabin which does not incur a single supplement.
Onboard the Elite Galapagos luxury expedition you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious suites
- A single cabin option which includes a private balcony
- Panoramic ocean view windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos
- Private French-style balconies in every suite
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
- Living room area in each suite
Endemic Itineraries explained
Onboard this deluxe luxury catamaran, you will have 4 itineraries to choose from:
Elite 4-day C Itinerary
The 4-day C itinerary visits Española island, where you get to swim with sea lions and if you are lucky you will get a chance to watch the albatross taking off a cliff…truly magnificent!
You will also visit Floreana Island which is one of my favorite islands in the Galapagos. Here you get to learn a bit about Galapagos History and you will go snorkeling at Champion Islet – a great snorkeling site in the Galapagos Islands.
Elite 5-day D Itinerary
The 5-day D itinerary takes you to Genovesa Island, aka ¨bird island¨for a chance to spot tons of birdlife, take in some breathtaking sites and jump in the ocean for top-notch snorkeling. You will also visit Santiago island for a chance to spot tons of wildlife and go snorkeling at some fantastic sites.
Finally, you will make your way to San Cristobal island, and on the last day in the Galapagos Islands, you will get to visit Kicker Rock and go snorkeling where you might spot hammerhead sharks and other amazing sea life.
Elite 8-day B Itinerary
The 8- day B itinerary combines both the 4 and 5-day itineraries into one week-long itinerary visiting plenty of Galapagos highlights.
Elite 8-day A Itinerary
The 8- day A itinerary visits the sought after Western Islands in style! You get to visit Isabela and Fernandina islands, where you will find abundant wildlife and a guaranteed superb experience.
After analyzing all four itineraries aboard the Elite, I can say that the very best itinerary they have is the week-long B itinerary. This itinerary will have you visit plenty of Galapagos highlights such as Floreana, Española, and Genovesa Islands. You also stop by San Cristobal, Santiago, and get to visit the renowned Charles Darwin Research Station. Highly recommended!
Come aboard and experience the Elite Galapagos Luxury Expedition!
Elite, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
- Transfers airport/yacht/airport in Galapagos Airport reception and assistance
- Guided excursions according to the itinerary
- Top bilingual National Park Guide (English / Spanish)
- Cruise Service Officer
- Activity daily briefing
- All meals and snacks
- Soft drinks and juices
- Captain’s welcome and farewell cocktail
- Supplied expedition gear (see important information section)
Rates do not include:
- Round flight to Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee ($100 USD p.p. payable in cash upon arrival to Galapagos)
- (INGALA) Transit control card - payable in cash at the Guayaquil/Quito airports
- Alcoholic and bottled beverages
- Tips for guide and crew
- Travel and health insurance
- Micro SD
- Prices in US dollars
- Rates per person and based on double occupancy
- Suites have King size beds or two twin beds
- Rates are subject to change
- New charges will be informed in a timely manner
High Occupancy dates and policiesFor Christmas and New Year´s Eve departures:
- A 10% surcharge applies
- Charter rates do not apply
- 100% Single Supplement applies
- Single supplement for suites, 50%. Not applicable during high occupancy dates.
Additional accommodationThe single cabin accommodates additional travelers who are part of odd-numbered groups or families. No single supplement applies. This cabin is not available for solo passengers.
Children PolicyThe 25% discount for children applies per child (#1) when traveling with two adults. Children must be under 12 years old when they board the cruise, Not applicable on New Year´s Eve and Christmas departures. Dietary Restrictions Any kind of specific food requests must be informed to your Galapagos Connoisseur rep in advance. Endemic is flexible and eager to prepare special and delicious meals for its guests based on food preferences, tastes, and ingredients or traditions.
Supplied expedition gear
- Transparent sea kayaks
- Stand-up Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment (mask,snorkel and fins)
- Wet suits
- Water container
- Expedition Binoculars
- Action Camera
- Micro SD Card (incurs surcharge)
Social Areas aboard the Elite
The dining room and Alfresco dining:
- Onboard the Elite Galapagos Luxury Expedition, you will enjoy local and international gourmet meals prepared by a professional chef. You will have a chance to enjoy your meals outside (alfresco) or indoors in the luxurious dining room.
- Take a load off in the spacious lounge area on the main deck. The lounge features beautiful decor. It’s also a great place to get a drink from the bar and where you will get your daily briefing sessions.
- Chillax on the well-equipped Skydeck, which includes; an Al-Fresco dining option, a hot-tub which can fit up to eight guests and a Leo DiCaprio type feeling of being the “King of the World”. Truly a remarkable trimaran inside and out!