Galapagos Luxury Cruises
Luxury Class cruises are the finest way to visit the Galapagos Islands.
Get ready to experience the Galapagos aboard a luxury boat which will include incredible amenities such as a Private Balcony, Jacuzzi on board, beautiful bathroom facilities, top-notch bathroom amenities, espresso machines, bathrobes, slippers, cruise manager on board, and so much more!
What does a luxury Galapagos cruise entail?
- Top-notch service
- Gourmet food
- Cruise manager on board who will make sure everything is perfect during your stay.
- Private balconies in all staterooms
- Handpicked decor
- Ample and luxurious social areas and Jacuzzi on the sundeck
- Kayaks on board
My experience on a Galapagos Luxury Cruise
I recently had the chance to cruise the Galapagos Islands on board a beautiful luxury catamaran – The Alya. You can read about this amazing experience on my blog.
I can tell you being on board a luxury Galapagos boat is awesome. Suites and staterooms are spacious and well-equipped. The private balconies let you wake up with beautiful Galapagos landscapes. The common areas are well thought out and a great place to relax and take a load off after a jam-packed day in the Galapagos Islands. A luxury cruise is truly worth it and I highly recommend it.
Amenities onboard a Luxury Galapagos Cruise
- Beautiful spacious double staterooms and one single cabin
- Panoramic ocean view windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos
- Private balconies in every cabin
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
If you can splurge, Luxury Yachts will provide the very best experience and comfort in the Galapagos Islands!