A beautiful first-class yacht awaits
Perfect for solo travelers
M/Y Solaris provides excellent alternatives for everyone! It’s a brand new yacht that offers some of the best last-minute Galapagos deals. Also, it’s operated by one of the most trusted Galapagos operators so you are in for a treat.
The impasse odd-numbered families and solo travelers faced is a thing of the past.
The brand new First-class yacht features five upper deck cabins. Moreover, these can be configured as triple cabins with a real bed for the third guest. Additionally, it’s perfect for solo travelers who can take advantage of the five single main deck cabins. Furthermore, these single cabins do NOT incur a single supplement for solo use!
Believe me, this is truly a fantastic alternative for these specific travelers, giving them a real option for visiting the Galapagos, by avoiding the ridiculous single surcharge.
What does a first-class Galapagos cruise entail?
- First-Class service
- Gourmet local and international food
- Top guides
The cabins are quite spacious (up to 85 sqft) and their decor is modern and minimalistic.
- Main Deck: 5 cabins with a single bed and 1 cabin with a queen bed+single
- Upper Deck: 3 cabins with a queen bed + single bed + 2 cabins queen bed and one double sofa bed
Onboard the First-Class Solaris you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious double cabins and single cabins
- Large and bright cabins on Main and Upper deck with panoramic sea view windows.
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Storage space
The Solaris has four itineraries to choose from. On the full week – 8 day – B itinerary you visit three of the most iconic islands of the Galapagos; Floreana, Española, and Genovesa. Moreover, you can choose to split the itinerary into 4-day or 5 – day itineraries. B4’s highlight is the northernmost island of Genovesa (aka bird island) and B5’s highlights include the southeastern islands of Floreana and Española.
My personal choice would be the 8-day itinerary – A, which does a great route along the western islands. Furthermore, Fernandina and Isabela are the most sought after islands in the Galapagos. On the other hand, if you don’t have an entire week to spend in the Galapagos, I would go for the shorter but still eventful B5 itinerary.
Come one, come all, aboard the wonderful Solaris and experience Galapagos in style and comfort!
Central and Western Islands
Solaris, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Solaris 2020 Rates
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wet-suits for hire).
Rates do not include:
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100 USD payable in cash upon arrival)
- Transit Control Card ($20 USD payable in cash at the Guayaquil/Quito airports).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tipping.
- Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or request by the National Park
- Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive species
- Solo travellers are allowed to book a twin cabin on shared basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveller of the same gender.
Delicious mouth-watering meals
- The professional cook and kitchen staff onboard Solaris will treat you to a hearty breakfast, and mouth-watering warm lunches and dinners, all served in a buffet-style in the beautiful indoor dining room or on the sundeck al-fresco.
- Feel the refreshing sea breeze and the tropical sun on your skin while lounging in a deckchair on the spacious sun deck, and dream away with panoramic views or read a book.
An intimate and unforgettable experience
- Unlike massive cruise ships that navigate the seven seas and large vessels in Galapagos, Solaris is more intimate, with everything you need for a pleasant and unforgettable stay. Enjoy the beautiful lounge where you will find a well-equipped bar.