First-Class Galapagos Cruise
Come aboard the “Queen of Galapagos yachts”!
The Reina Silvia is a 90 ft long deluxe yacht customized to carry 12-16 guests in comfort throughout the Galapagos Islands!
The Reina Silvia has features not found on other yachts of its class. On the main deck’s aft you will find a boarding and swimming platform, and on the extended bow pulpit, an excellent spot for scouting whales and dolphins. The upper deck features a large, covered lounge and bar, with circular seating that assures you a 360-degree view of the Islands while having a beer (local beers included) at sunset and equator crossings.
Named after Queen Silvia of Sweden, the Reina Silvia is quite popular amongst the Hollywood crowd. Some of its most famous guests include; Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Harrison Ford.
What does a first-class Galapagos cruise entail?
- First-Class service
- Gourmet local and international food
- Top guides
Perfect for families and groups of friends
Reina Silvia features 6 Staterooms. Two staterooms are doubles which can be configured with either two lower twin beds or one king-sized bed. The four additional cabins are furnished with two lower twin beds, which can be configured as doubles or king, and one Pullman-style bed. They will be considered doubles and can be used as triples upon request.
Accommodation aboard Reina Silvia
All staterooms have en suite facilities.
- Fully air-conditioned
- TV and DVD player
- Flush toilets (freshwater, compressed air assisted)
- Dining room
- Salon and bar area 500 sq ft
- Topdeck lounge area 280 sq ft
Onboard the Reina Silvia First Class Yacht you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious double/triple staterooms
- Private bathroom facilities
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Reina Silvia itineraries explained
Onboard the Reina Silvia you have two unique itineraries to choose from. Note that neither itinerary can be split, the reason for this is to provide a more intimate, hassle-free and non-stop week-long journey to suit nature enthusiasts.
The 8-day Eastern Route visits both Española and Genovesa considered to be two of the top five islands to visit in the Galapagos and Bartholomew where you can take the quintessential selfie with Pinnacle Rock in the background.
The 8-day Western Route visits Isabela and Fernandina islands which are always the most sought after islands in the archipelago.
Both itineraries aboard the Reina Silvia are top-notch. I would argue that the Western Route is truly amazing and my personal recommendation. This week-long itinerary visits the sought after islands of the West, Isabela, and Fernandina in style. Making an unorthodox stop at Floreana to create a perfect itinerary.
Come aboard and feel like a star aboard a perfectly run cruise ship… The Reina Silvia!
Reina Silvia Itineraries
Reina Silvia, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Reina Silvia 2020 Rates
- All meals throughout cruise
- Soft Drinks
- All excursions
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Free airport assistance*
Rates do not include:
- Ecuador-Galapagos-Ecuador airfare
- Other alcoholic drinks
- US$ 100 Galapagos National Park fee
- US$ 20 Transit Control Card
- Use of wetsuit
- Travel / medical insurance
- 10% discount for groups of 6-14 pax
- 20% discount for children under 12 years old
- 25% Christmas and New Year supplement
- 70% Single supplement
- 50% Discount on Triple accommodation (3rd person)
- All prices in USD
Social Areas aboard the Reina Silvia
- The Reina Silvia upper deck features a large shaded and enclosed lounge and bar. Sliding windows allow warm air through yet keeping the cold air out. The circular seating takes advantage of the almost 360-degree views. Drinks are served at the bar during sunsets and Equator crossings. The cushioned lounge area is a great place to catch up on reading, daydreaming, and napping.
- At the aft of the main deck are the boarding and swimming platform. In front, you will find an extended bow pulpit for whale and dolphin watching. From the well-equipped galley excellent cuisine is served in the dining room. The dining and saloon area has an LCD projector used for informative presentations by the naturalist guide. Drinks are served at the bar and the library offers a wide selection of books and nature films featuring the Galapagos Islands.