Luxury and Speed in the Galapagos
The Grand Majestic is truly a sight to see. Zooming at a maximum speed of 25 knots, the Grand Majestic is the fastest yacht in the Galapagos by far. Modern, luxurious and comfortable are words that describe this fantastic brand new yacht. Built-in the USA.
The Grand Majestic is perfect for charters. It boasts a beautiful and spacious main deck Owner’s Suite and seven comfortable staterooms.
If you are looking for great service, luxurious and modern design, and top-notch itineraries.. look no further!
What does a luxury Galapagos cruise entail?
- Top-notch service
- Gourmet food
- Cruise manager on board who will make sure everything is perfect during your stay.
Onboard the Grand Majestic Luxury Yacht you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious double staterooms and suites
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Accommodation aboard Grand Majestic
Lower Deck: 6 Staterooms
- Cabins 1 & 2: 170 ft² / 15.75 m²
- Cabin 3: 181 ft² / 16.85 m²
- Cabin 4: 176 ft² / 16.30 m²
- Cabin 5: 148 ft² / 13.75 m²
- Cabin 6: 145 ft² / 13.50 m²
Main Deck: 1 Stateroom,1 Master Suite with his and her bathrooms
- Cabin 7: 132 ft² / 12.25 m²
- Master Suite: 420 ft² / 39 m²
Perfect for Galapagos charters
The Grand Majestic is specifically designed for exclusive high-end private charters. The guide, captain and crew are dedicated to providing the highest quality service. The luxurious brand new yacht carries up to 16 guests on 6 ample staterooms and 1 spacious and decadent Master Suite.
Grand Majestic Itineraries Explained
The Grand Majestic has some of my favorite itineraries for a Galapagos trip. You can choose between two-week-long itineraries.
Itinerary A – visits the Southeastern islands of Española and Floreana. On this itinerary, you get up close and personal with endemic wildlife and go on the best snorkeling in the Galapagos islands when you visit the Devil´s Crown. This itinerary can be split into two shorter 4 and 5-day itineraries. You will visit Genovesa island on the 5-day itinerary. The 4-day itinerary is, in my opinion, the very best 4-day itinerary on any Galapagos yacht. You visit Floreana (Devil´s Crown) and Española (sea lions and albatross) for an amazing Galapagos experience in as little as four days.
Itinerary B – is a week-long itinerary, this means it cannot be cut short. This itinerary visits the Western islands of Isabela and Fernandina in style. The Western islands are the most sought after islands in the Galapagos for their abundance of wildlife and top-notch visitor sites.
If you are looking for a perfect luxury Galapagos experience the Grand Majestic is a great choice. The yacht will provide spacious cabins, luxurious accommodation, gourmet food, and top-notch service. If you have a whole week to travel in the Galapagos the Western islands B-itinerary is a fantastic choice. If you only have a couple of days to visit the islands the 4-day A itinerary is by far the best 4-day itinerary out there.
Grand Majestic itineraries
Infinity, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Grand Majestic 2020 Rates FITs
Grand Majestic 2020 Charter Rates
- All meals throughout cruise
- Transfers in the islands
- All excursions
- Bilingual national park guide
- Use of snorkeling equipment, underwater camera and wetsuit
- Free airport assistance*
- 1 hotel night in Quito or Guayaquil (the day before the cruise)*
- 1 Free airport transfer for Galapagos flight*
Rates do not include:
- Mainland-Galapagos-Mainland airfare
- Alcoholic drinks
- US$100 Galapagos National Park fee
- US$20 Transit Control Card
- Travel / medical insurance
- Personal expenses
- 10% discount for groups of 6-14 pax
- 20% discount for children under 12 years old
- 70% Single supplement
- All prices in USD
Grand Majestic Social Areas
The dining room and Alfresco dining:
- Onboard the Grand Majestic, you will enjoy local and international gourmet meals prepared by a professional chef. You will have a chance to enjoy your meals outside (alfresco) or indoors in the luxurious dining room.
- Take a load off in the spacious lounge area on the main deck. The lounge features beautiful decor. It’s also a great place to get a drink from the bar and where you will get your daily briefing sessions.
- Chillax on the majestic sundeck, which includes; an Al-Fresco dining option, a hot-tub which can fit up to eight guests and a Leo DiCaprio type feeling of being the “King of the World”. Truly a remarkable and modern yacht inside and out!