Comfort and stability in the Galapagos aboard Anahi
The Anahi is a Power Catamaran Yacht, built in Guayaquil, Ecuador, launched in 2006. It boasts high comfort standards, with unparalleled stability. Onboard the Anahi you are guaranteed a comfortable and enticing experience in the Galapagos archipelago.
What does a first-class Galapagos cruise entail?
- First-Class service
- Gourmet local and international food
- Top guides
Accommodation aboard the Anahi
The accommodation for 16 voyagers is distributed amongst 6 twin cabins on the main deck (2 convertible to double bed), and 2 suite cabins on the upper deck. Every cabin includes large portrait-style windows, with a spectacular view of the ocean, beautiful wooden floors, and cozy private facilities with hot/cold water shower, locker, closet, and air conditioning.
- Main Deck: 6 twin bed cabins
- Upper Deck: 2 matrimonial bed Suites
Top service awaits
You will be attended by a charming, helpful, and experienced crew of 8 well- trained staff members. We also provide a First Class Galapagos National Park Guide who speaks English and Spanish fluently. Guides for other languages such as German, Italian, French, are also available under request and for charter departures.
Onboard the Anahi Catamaran – you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious cabins and suites
- Big windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos in all cabins
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
Anahi itineraries explained
The M/C Anahi has great itineraries. I would choose the B1 itinerary which takes you for a week-long cruise to the sought after Western Islands. You will get to visit Isabela and Fernandina in style and get to take the perfect Galapagos pic or selfie with Pinnacle Rock in the background at Bartholomew Island. Truly a great experience!
Anahi – Itineraries
Anahi, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Anahi 2023 Rates
- All meals and the following non-alcoholic beverages: water, coffee, tea.
- All excursions as mentioned in the programs.
- Transfers in Galapagos from/to the Yacht Anahi when guests arrive on the flights purchased through UNIGALAPAGOS.
- English / Spanish speaking naturalist guide (certified by the Galapagos National Park).
- Snorkeling mask and fins.
Rates do not include:
- International and domestic flight tickets.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100 USD payable in cash upon arrival to Galapagos).
- Transit card for Galapagos ($20USD payable in cash at the Guayaquil/Quito airports).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and crew.
- Any possible price increases beyond our control and fuel price increases. In the latter case, a fuel surcharge will be charged.
- Wetsuit (Please refer to the wetsuit price list for additional costs).
- Children under 12 years receive a 20% discount.
- Single Cabin Supplement: +70%.
- We offer the same ticket rates for certain flight routes between Ecuador mainland and the Galapagos Islands throughout the year. Due to operational and logistical reasons we strongly recommend flights to be bought directly through Unigalapagos. On the contrary, a US$ 70,00 per person fee will be charged.
First-class Galapagos Experience
The Yacht Anahi Catamaran is a cruise ship that promises a first-class
experience on the Galapagos Islands. The ship’s design provides stability
during navigation and provides comfort as well as privacy for our guests.
We offer 2 suite cabins on the upper deck, equipped with a spacious double
bed. The suite cabin can be converted into a triple cabin with a sofa bed
recommended for children, making it ideal for families. On the main deck, we offer a total of 6 standard cabins with two single beds. 2 of these standard cabins are convertible into double cabins. Yacht Anahi is the best option to make your unique Galapagos expedition unforgettable.
Ample and well-equipped Social Areas
The dining and living rooms are located on the main deck. A 50-inch TV with a large selection of DVDs and a library are at your disposal.
Fancy Dining room area
The spacious and charming dining room where you have the opportunity to
taste a variety of delicious dishes. These are prepared by an excellent chef in a buffet style.
Relaxing Bar Area
The panoramic bar is perfect for meetings and dinners while admiring the unique scenery of Galapagos.
Beautiful Terrace with a Jacuzzi
The terrace is an ideal place to relax in style and comfort. It offers 6
sunbeds and a freely accessible jacuzzi, where our guests can enjoy the Galapagos Islands to the fullest.
On the sundeck, passengers enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of the
enchanting Galapagos Islands during a cozy sunbath.