The Equator Park tour is great!
The Equator park tour takes you to the most visited touristic destination in Ecuador. It’s a must-visit.
- You can choose to visit the Equator during the morning or afternoon.
- It’s easily accessible from both the city center and the airport area.
- Furthermore, it will give you something fun and interesting to do if you have some time to spare while waiting to catch a flight in the evening or if you have a free day during your travel time in Ecuador.
Why is it cool?
Equator Park is like no other place on Earth. You can literally stand on the Equatorial Line and jump back and forth from the Northern to the Southern hemispheres. You can have someone take the quintessential pic standing atop of the Equator. The park was recently renovated and it now offers tons of fun and interesting things to do at zero latitude.
At Equator Park you can:
- Take part in scientific experiments where you will learn about gravitational forces, magnetism, how much you weigh on the Equator, the Coriolis effect, static electricity, and so much more.
- Take in some great sights at the Equator monument’s rooftop terrace
- Grab a cold artisanal beer at the craft beer museum
- Take a load off with some gourmet coffee at Guayasamin Cafe
- Ride a replica of a train at the Equator train station
- Enjoy mini models of Quito and Cuenca at the Quito Colonial exhibit
- Visit the mini Guayasamin exhibit and learn about this iconic artist
- Balance an egg atop of a nail right on the Equator
- Bring along your passport and get an Equator stamp on it
- Learn about the French Geodesic Mission at the French Quarter
- Visit the Planetarium to learn about Andean ancestral cosmovision
- Learn about the history of Ecuadorian Chocolate at the Cacao Plaza
- Check out ancestral dwellings from the 3 main regions of Ecuador
- Get up close and personal with llamas at the Llama zone
- Cool off with an Ecuadorian sorbet and see how this treat is made
- And so much more…
How much is a tour to the Equator Park?
What’s included in the tour?
- A friendly and knowledgeable bilingual guide
- Private transportation to Equator Park
- Quito Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance fees to Equator Park
- Tour pack including water bottle and snacks
Rates Do Not Include
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide/driver
- Food and drinks at the Equator park
How can you sign up for this tour?
- Contact us via email: email@example.com
- Send us a Whatsapp message: +593978943569
- Give us a call:
- USA phone – (623) 565-9945
- Ecuador phone – 593 (2) 600-6968
- Or contact us using our contact form