Adventure awaits on the Bonita Tourist Superior Yacht!
Bonita translates to ¨the pretty one¨. The name of this yacht is apropos, its the prettiest and classiest Tourist Superior yacht option sailing the Galapagos Islands at present. Get ready for great service, comfortable and classy accommodation and top-notch experience.
First-Class experience at a Mid-range Price
Bonita is a great option for your Galapagos trip. It’s a First-Class experience at a mid-range price. Recently refurbished and reimagined, Bonita will provide comfortable and classy accommodations and top-notch service.
Accommodation aboard Bonita
Onboard the Bonita yacht you will have:
Nine fully equipped cabins distributed on 3 decks:
- 4 double cabins in the upper deck
- 2 double cabins in the main deck
- 3 double cabins in the lower deck
All cabins offer private facilities such as private bathrooms, cold/hot water, and air conditioning.
Bonita has a maximum capacity of 16 passengers. This means that with 9 double cabins, Bonita can accommodate single passengers and tour leaders, creating a very personalized onboard experience.
You can choose between 3 hand-picked itineraries:
- A- 7-day/6-night itinerary – featuring the sought after Western islands of Isabela and Fernandina and the renowned Santiago Island.
- B- 5-day/4-night itinerary – featuring the renowned Southern islands of Floreana and Española, with the best snorkeling at the Devil´s Crown
- C- 5-day/4 night itinerary – featuring the seldom-visited northern island of Genovesa and an iconic visit to Bartholomew and Pinnacle rock
Connoisseur Itinerary Tips:
If you have the time to spend a week in the Galapagos, the 7-day A itinerary is my favorite. You get to visit the beautiful and sought after islands of Isabela and Fernandina which will provide an unforgettable experience in the enchanted islands. If you don’t have a week to travel you can opt for the 5-day B itinerary which heads south to Floreana and Española, two of the most sought after islands in the archipelago. My favorite stop on this itinerary is snorkeling at the Devil´s Crown. Hands down the best snorkeling experience I´ve had in my life!
Bonita, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Bonita Yacht - 2020 Rates
- Airport assistance
- Transfers in Galapagos
- Accommodation in double cabin
- All meals during the cruise
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide
- All visits & excursions according to the itinerary
- Snorkel Gear (mask, tube and fins)
- Paddle boards
- Unlimited purified water, coffee and tea
- Beach towels
Rates do not include:
- Local flight to/from Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park Entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit card
- Soft & Alcoholic drinks
- Local Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Services not indicated
Bonita Yacht Important Information
- Christmas and New Year supplement 25%.
- 10% off for groups from 6 people, it does not apply from Christmas, New Year departures and charters.
- Children discount (under 12 years old): 20% from the rate.
- We accept children from 6 years old.
- Single Supplement 50% from the rate.
- Tickets must be issued by Galagents
- Rates are subject to change; we guarantee rate with previous deposit only.
Social and Common Areas in the Bonita
Beautiful decoration inspired on endemic species of the Galapagos Islands. An easily accessible and well-stocked bar is located on the main deck. And a beautiful sundeck equipped with 6 lounge chairs to enjoy the Galapagos sun and beautiful landscape.
Gourmet Food onboard Bonita
Masterpieces of the highest culinary level satisfy the most exquisite senses. An outstanding culinary experience of local and international food can be enjoyed in the beautiful restaurant with ocean view windows to enjoy the sights while you savor gourmet treats.