Top-notch Galapagos Mid-range Cruise Experience
The Archipel I is one of the first catamarans to cruise the Galapagos, providing stability and style during your voyage. The Archipel I will provide a top-notch Galapagos Mid-range experience with its 8 cabins above the waterline, meaning NO portholes. Instead, take in the idyllic Galapagos views with large windows in your spacious cabins. Great service onboard and hand-picked itineraries will make your stay in the Galapagos Islands an unforgettable experience.
The Archipels boast ample social areas, a modern lounge, solarium, chilling areas and “Al Fresco” dining.
What does a Top-Notch mid-range Galapagos experience entail?
- Spacious cabins with no portholes
- Great service onboard and a friendly knowledgeable staff
- Tasty local and international food
- Great guides with years of experience
- Main Deck: 2 DBL cabins / 6 twin cabins
Perfect for budget-conscious travelers
Archipel I is perfect for budget-conscious travelers, who don’t want to break the bank but still look for a unique experience and great accommodation.
Onboard the Archipel I – you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious cabins
- Big windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos in all cabins
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Archipel itineraries explained
The itineraries aboard the Archipels are quite unique, you have a choice of 6 itineraries; 4-day A&B, 5 day A&B, and 8-day A&B. Both week-long itineraries are well balanced and don’t do the typical routes found in most Galapagos cruises.
On the 8 day – A itinerary – they visit the Western islands and Floreana. Two of the Galapagos top 5.
On the 8 day – B itinerary – they go up north to Genovesa (bird island) and down south to Floreana and Española which are truly amazing!
Hard to decide which is better… Another interesting point here is that both itineraries can be split into 4 and 5-day itineraries, something rarely seen in the Galapagos.
My personal recommendation is taking in the long 8-day A itinerary where you will visit the Western islands, where you will come close and personal with; penguins, sharks, flamingos, the flightless cormorant, and so much more. But, you also get to visit Floreana for some history and some of the best snorkeling sites in the Galapagos Islands.
Remember… you can’t spell Galapagos Archipelago without Archipel!
Archipel I – Itineraries
Archipel I, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wet-suits for hire).
Rates do not include:
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100 USD payable in cash upon arrival to Galapagos)
- Transit Control Card ($20 USD payable in cash at the Guayaquil/Quito airports).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tipping.
- Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or request by the National Park
- Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive species
- Solo travelers are allowed to book a twin cabin on a shared basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveler of the same gender.
Archipel I Highlights
Stability cruising the Archipelago
- The Archipel I offers stable double hulls, wide decks, and large social areas, all of which are near to each other. Cruise the Galapagos Islands in style and don´t fret about motion sickness on this very stable catamaran.
- All eight cabins onboard the Archipel I are above the waterline, with two sea-view windows. They also include clean private facilities, hot/cold water, low beds, air-conditioning, and storage space for a comfortable stay.
Spacious Social Areas
- The Archipel I has ample social areas that will complement a comfortable stay. Shared with a total of just 16 guests; the lounge, solarium, resting areas & ‘Al Fresco’ dining area are great choices for you to relax and enjoy the nature that surrounds you.t