Top-Notch Luxury Cruising
The Alya Catamaran is truly amazing. I have personally been onboard this beautiful, sleek and modern catamaran and I only have good things to say about it. The service is outstanding and the amenities are one of a kind. My favorite spot aboard the Alya was the sundeck, where you will feel like a millionaire cruising the islands, while you sip on a cocktail or chilled Corona beer. I know I did and I loved it!
My Experience aboard the Alya
During my cruise aboard the Alya, I would always wake up early once the anchor moved and I would make myself a savory cup of Ecuadorian coffee using their high-quality cappuccino machines. Waking up in the Galapagos islands, with a cup of coffee in hand and enjoying the sights from the sundeck is true bliss…
Accommodation aboard the Alya
Onboard the Alya Luxury Catamaran you will have:
- Beautiful spacious cabins, all with convertible beds (twin/king)
- Panoramic ocean view windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos
- Private balconies in every cabin
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Alya rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Alya Luxury Catamaran - 2020 Rates FITs
- Airport assistance
- Transfers in Galapagos
- Accommodation in double cabin
- All meals during the cruise
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide
- All visits & excursions according to the itinerary
- Snorkel Gear (mask, tube and fins)
- Unlimited purified water, coffee and tea
- Soft drinks
- Paddle boards
- Beach towels
Rates do not include:
- Local roundtrip flights to the Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos National Park Entrance fee ($100 USD payable in cash upon arrival to Galapagos)
- Galapagos Transit card ($20 USD payable in cash at the Quito/Guayaquil airport)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips for the crew and guide
- Local Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Other services not indicated
Alya Luxury Catamaran - Important Information. Discounts and Surcharges
- Christmas and New Year surcharge 25%.
- 10% discount for groups of 6+ people, does not apply from Christmas, New Year departures and charters.
- Children discount (under 12 years old): 20% off gross rate
- We accept children from 6 years old.
- Single Surcharge: 50%
- Air Tickets must be issued by Galagents
- Rates are subject to change; we guarantee rate with previous deposit only.
Social Areas aboard the Alya
Onboard the luxury catamaran Alya, you will have plenty of social areas to enjoy and relax in. My favorite place on the Alya was the well-equipped sundeck.
The dining room and Alfresco dining:
- Onboard the Alya you will enjoy local and international gourmet meals prepared by a professional chef. You will have a chance to enjoy your meals outside (alfresco) or in the beautiful inside dining room.
- Take a load off in the spacious lounge area on the main deck. The lounge features artistic decorations inspired on the natural harmony and colors of the sky, sea, and earth. It’s also a great place to get a drink from the bar and where you will get your daily briefing sessions.
- My favorite spot on the Alya, fully equipped with a jacuzzi, lounge chairs, and covered sofa. Its the perfect place to chill out, have a drink and take in the most amazing landscapes of the archipelago. Every morning I would head up to the sundeck with a freshly brewed cup of coffee and become one with nature.