Luxury at it’s best in the Enchanted Islands
The Infinity is one of the newest Galapagos luxury cruises, with its maiden voyage in late 2018.
It will provide unrivaled spacious luxurious cabins and suites. All cabins boast a private balcony, where you can enjoy the breathtaking sights of the Galapagos Islands.
Alfresco dining, a well-appointed bar, and a solarium allow you to cruise the Galapagos in tremendous style and total luxury.
The Infinity accommodates 20 passengers onboard. This means two bilingual guides will accompany you and will provide a guest-to-guide ratio of 10-1. This will make for a more intimate and learned experience in the archipelago.
The Infinity is a large Galapagos luxury cruise, incredibly modern and luxurious which gives its guest’s a choice of four itineraries.
Accommodation aboard the Infinity
Onboard the Infinity Yacht you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious cabins, all staterooms with convertible beds
- Panoramic ocean view windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos
- Private balconies in every cabin
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Infinity itineraries explained
The 8-day A itinerary visits the Southern and Northern islands of Floreana, Española, and Genovesa. You can split this week-long itinerary into shorter 4 and 5-day long trips.
The 8-day B itinerary visits the western islands of Isabela and Fernandina. This itinerary cannot be shortened.
If you have a week to visit the Galapagos I would recommend hopping on the week-long B itinerary which visits the beautiful islands of the West; Isabela and Fernandina. It’s a great itinerary where you will be able to spot a plethora of wildlife and have an unforgettable experience. But… if you don’t have a full week to come to Ecuador, I would suggest what IMHO is the best short 5-day itinerary- the 5A itinerary. The 5-day itinerary visits the unforgettable Southern islands of Española (where you will be able to see the incredible Albatross) and Floreana (where you will be able to snorkel at the very best snorkeling site in the islands- The Devil’s Crown).
Infinity, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Infinity Yacht 2020 Rates
- All meals throughout cruise
- Transfers in the islands
- All excursions
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Use of snorkeling equipment and wetsuit
- Free airport assistance*
- 1 hotel night in Quito or Guayaquil (the day before the cruise)*
- 1 free airport transfer for Galapagos flight*
Rates do not include:
- Mainland-Galapagos-Mainland airfare
- Alcoholic drinks
- US$100 Galapagos National Park fee
- US$20 Transit Control Card
- Travel / medical insurance
- Personal expenses
- 10% discount for groups of 6-14 pax
- 20% discount for children under 12 years old
- 30% Christmas and New Year supplement
- 50% Single supplement
- All prices in USD
Social Areas aboard the Infinity
Onboard the luxury Infinity yacht, you will have plenty of social areas to enjoy and relax in.
The dining room and Alfresco dining:
- Onboard the Infinity you will enjoy local and international gourmet meals prepared by a professional chef. You will have a chance to enjoy your meals outside (alfresco) or in the beautiful inside dining room.
- Take a load off in the spacious lounge area on the main deck. The lounge features beautiful decor. It’s also a great place to get a drink from the bar and where you will get your daily briefing sessions.
- The sundeck on the Infinity is fully equipped with a jacuzzi, lounge chairs, and covered sofa. Its the perfect place to chill out, have a drink and take in the most amazing landscapes of the archipelago. You will also have a chance to enjoy meals al fresco on the sundeck.