Odyssey a unique First-Class Galapagos experience
The Odyssey is a sophisticated Galapagos First-Class experience. Onboard, you will feel as if you are floating along the Galapagos archipelago on a hotel. The Odyssey has a beautiful minimalistic design and features ample social areas.
Cabins include private facilities and will provide breathtaking panoramic views.
Amenities include a delightful hot tub on the amazing sun deck. On the sundeck you will also find lounge chairs to chill on as you sip on a drink from the bar. A BBQ area is also available for your enjoyment.
What does a Galapagos First-Class experience entail?
- Beautifully decorated and spacious cabins
- First-Class service
- Gourmet local and international food
- Top guides
Cabins and Suites aboard the Odyssey
Odyssey offers impressive and ample cabins (20m2) which resemble a floating hotel room with private facilities and minimalistic design. You can also enjoy the even larger suites, with amazing panoramic views, extra amenities, and additional space.
- Main Deck: 2 DBL cabins / 2 twin cabins
- Upper Deck: 2 convertible suites (twin/DBL/triple) + 2 twin cabins
- Lower Deck: 1 single cabin
Perfect for families and single travelers
Treasure of Galapagos is perfect for families with its suite which can accommodate 3 guests and its single cabin on the lower deck.
Onboard the First-Class Odyssey you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious cabins and suites
- Panoramic ocean view windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Odyssey itineraries explained
The Odyssey offers unique and distinctive itineraries for you to choose from. You can cruise on 5 and 6-day itineraries. Itinerary B (5 days), visits the central islands as well as the northernmost Genovesa Island. Itinerary A – 6 days – visits the sought after Española and Floreana Islands, where you will be able to snorkel at my favorite snorkeling site – The Devil’s Crown!
My personal favorite is Itinerary C – 6 days. It heads to the untouched West, where you will visit the renowned western side of Isabela Island and encounter unique wildlife in Fernandina Island. Highly recommended!
Just like Homer from the Odyssey, venture into the vast unknown and come back anew!
Heart of the Archipelago
The Crown Jewels
The Untouched West
Odyssey, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Odyssey 2020 Rates
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wet-suits for hire).
Rates do not include:
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100 USD payable in cash upon arrival to Galapagos)
- Transit Control Card ($20 USD payable in cash at the Guayaquil/Quito airports).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tipping.
- Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or request by the National Park
- Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive species
- Only travellers are allowed to book a twin cabin on shared basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveller of the same gender.
State of the art Social Areas
- Get amazed by the stunning panoramic view from the whirlpool on the Sun Deck. Furthermore, enjoy a drink from the bar while resting on the shaded area in the upper deck. Additionally, have a tasty meal at the charming “Al Fresco” dining area.
Specially designed for cruising the Galapagos islands
- Built in Guayaquil in 2007 by locals, the Odyssey has been specially designed for cruising Galapagos; with efficient daily operations and causing minimum impact on the Archipelago’s fragile ecosystem.
Comfortable First-Class yacht
- With its sophisticated yet cozy minimalistic design, the Odyssey resembles a first-class hotel cruising the enchanted Galapagos Islands, being an excellent choice to navigate & explore in comfort