The Galapagos Aqua is the ideal boat for adventure lovers of all ages!
If you are looking for a Last-Minute Galapagos Cruise, the M/Y Aqua is a perfect choice!
Budget-friendly diving in the Galapagos Islands
The Aqua offers liveaboard diving safaris, which include the best diving sites of the archipelago. You will get a chance to visit Darwin and Wolf which are only accessible via a liveaboard cruise in the Galapagos Islands. Take advantage of a great choice when it comes to a diving cruise at a price that will not break the bank.
The Naturalist itinerary is perfect for experiencing what makes the islands themselves so special. Combine the incomparable diversity above and under the waves at truly the best value available! The Naturalist itinerary visits some of the most iconic sites in the Galapagos – The Devil’s Crown in Floreana for some fantastic snorkeling, Bartholomew Island for the must-have Galapagos pic at Pinnacle Rock, Santa Fe and Rabida islands as well. All in all a great unique 8-day itinerary -B.
Fantastic Budget-Friendly choice
The Aqua is a great option for more budget-conscious travelers. You will have all the advantages of exploring the Enchanted Islands onboard a comfortable cruise. The Aqua will provide great service and an unforgettable experience.
What does the Aqua Budget-Friendly Galapagos cruise entail?
- Tasty local and international food
- Great guides
- Comfortable accommodation
- Full-size double beds on the lower and main deck and ocean-view windows on the main and upper deck cabins.
- Cozy solarium with loungers and stunning views.
The cabins are quite spacious (up to 85 sqft) and their decor is modern and minimalistic.
- Lower Deck: 3 cabins with a double size lower bed and single upper bed (for double or triple use)
- Main Deck: 1 cabin with a matrimonial bed
- Upper Deck: 4 cabins with a single lower and a single upper bed
Onboard the Aqua you will enjoy:
- Comfortable spacious double, triple and single cabins
- Bright cabins on Main and Upper deck with panoramic sea view windows.
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Storage space
Connoisseur Itinerary Tip:
The Aqua is a great option for more budget-conscious travelers. You will have all the advantages of exploring the Enchanted Islands onboard a comfortable cruise. The Aqua will provide great service and an unforgettable experience. If time permits I would take the full week but if you only have 4 or 5 days to visit the Galapagos I would suggest taking the 5-day itinerary -B– which IMHO is a great jam-packed itinerary.
Aqua Diving/Naturalist Itineraries
8 Day DIVING Itinerary
Aqua, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Aqua Diving/Naturalist Cruise Rates 2020
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wet-suits for hire).
Rates do not include:
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100 USD payable in cash upon arrival to Galapagos)
- Transit Control Card ($20 USD payable in cash at the Quito/Guayaquil airports).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tipping.
- Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or request by the National Park
- Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive species
- Solo travellers are allowed to book a twin cabin on shared basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveller of the same gender.
Aqua Galapagos Cruise Highlights
Incredible Diving Sites
- Galapagos is without a doubt the most spectacular pelagic diving site on the planet! It’s one of the few rare places where you can dive through hundreds of hammerhead sharks and have the chance to see a whale shark cruising along. Dive into the beautiful clear waters of the islands, and discover silky sharks, sea turtles, giant morays, schooling fish in their thousands, and much more!
Spacious social areas
M/Y Aqua has cozy social areas that will complement a comfortable and adventurous stay. Shared with a total of just 16 guests; the library, shaded outside lounge, solarium and dining areas are great choices for you to relax and enjoy the nature that surrounds you.
M/Y Aqua offers eight cabins: the main deck and upper deck cabins have picture windows that can be opened. The lower deck cabins have portholes only. They also include clean private facilities, hot/cold water, low beds, air-conditioning, and storage space for a comfortable stay.
Refurbished Social Areas
The entire yacht has been recently refurbished and re-imagined. All indoor and outdoor Social Areas are looking great. Enjoy the Galapagos landscapes from atop the sundeck on the lazy lounge chairs, have a drink from the bar on the covered upper deck lounge, take a load off at the brand new lounge and delight your senses with local and international cuisine at the beautiful dining room.