Comfort in the Galapagos at a great price
The Archipel II is one of the first catamarans to cruise the Galapagos, providing stability and style during your voyage. The Archipel II will provide a top-notch Galapagos mid-range experience with its 8 cabins above the waterline, meaning NO portholes. Instead, take in the idyllic Galapagos views with large windows in your spacious cabins. Great service onboard and hand-picked itineraries will make your stay in the Galapagos Islands an unforgettable experience.
The Archipel II boasts ample social areas, a modern lounge, solarium, chilling areas and “Al Fresco” dining.
What does a the best mid-range Galapagos experience entail?
- Spacious cabins with no portholes
- Great service onboard and a friendly knowledgeable staff
- Tasty local and international food
- Great guides with years of experience
- Main Deck: 2 DBL cabins / 6 twin cabins
Perfect for budget-conscious travelers
Archipel II is perfect for budget-conscious travelers, who don’t want to break the bank but still look for a unique experience and great accommodation.
Onboard the Archipel II – you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious cabins
- Big windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos in all cabins
- Spacious storage areas
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
Archipel itineraries explained
The itineraries aboard the Archipels are quite unique, you have a choice of 6 itineraries; 4-day A&B, 5 day A&B, and 8-day A&B. Both week-long itineraries are well balanced and don’t do the typical routes found in most Galapagos cruises.
On the 8 day – A itinerary – you will visit the Western islands of Isabela and Fernandina as well as San Cristobal and Santa Cruz.
On the 8 day – B itinerary – you will go to Floreana, Española, San Cristobal and Santiago Islands.
Hard to decide which is better… Another interesting point here is that both itineraries can be split into 4 and 5-day itineraries, something rarely seen in the Galapagos Islands.
My personal recommendation is taking in the long 8-day A itinerary where you will visit the Western islands, where you will come close and personal with; penguins, sharks, flamingos, the flightless cormorant, and so much more. But, you also get to visit the Santa Cruz Highlands where you can mingle with the Giant Galapagos tortoises.
Remember… you can’t spell Galapagos Archipelago without Archipel II.
Archipel II – Itineraries
Archipel II, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Archipel II - 2020 Rates
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wet-suits for hire).
Rates do not include:
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100 USD payable in cash upon arrival to Galapagos)
- Transit Control Card ($20 USD payable in cash at the Guayaquil/Quito airports).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tipping.
- Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or request by the National Park
- Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive species
- Solo travelers are allowed to book a twin cabin on a shared basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveler of the same gender.
Archipel II Highlights
Stability cruising the Archipelago
- The Archipel II offers stable double hulls, wide decks, and large social areas, all of which are near to each other. Cruise the Galapagos Islands in style and don´t fret about motion sickness on this very stable catamaran.
- All eight cabins onboard the Archipel II are above the waterline, with two sea-view windows. They also include clean private facilities, hot/cold water, low beds, air-conditioning, and storage space for a comfortable stay.
Spacious Social Areas
- Archipel II has ample social areas that will complement a comfortable stay. Shared with a total of just 16 guests; the lounge, solarium, resting areas & ‘Al Fresco’ dining area are great choices for you to relax and enjoy the amazing Galapagos Islands landscapes.