The best Galapagos Luxury Cruise
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime aboard the luxurious and newly re-imagined Galapagos Luxury Cruise – the Cormorant!
Aboard this amazing yacht, you will experience the best in Galapagos catamaran design. Enjoy breathtaking views from your stateroom or suite which boast floor to ceiling panoramic windows. Every stateroom and suite have private balconies to take in the ocean breeze and wonderful Galapagos landscapes.
What does a luxury Galapagos cruise entail?
- Top-notch service
- Gourmet food
- Cruise manager on board who will make sure everything is perfect during your stay.
Accommodation aboard Cormorant I
- Main Deck: 2 Suites 409 ft² – 2 Double Staterooms 258 ft²
- Upper Deck: 4 Connected Cabins 258 ft²
- Sun Deck: Jacuzzi
- *All cabins with private balconies, private bathrooms, hot water, and air-conditioning.
Perfect for families
The Cormorant is perfect for families with its four interconnected cabins on the upper deck.
Onboard the Cormorant Luxury Catamaran you will enjoy:
- Beautiful spacious double staterooms and suites
- Panoramic ocean view windows to fully enjoy the Galapagos
- Private balconies in every cabin
- Spacious closets and safebox
- En suite remote-controlled air conditioner
- Bedside drawers with charging ports
- Writing desk
Cormorant Itineraries explained
Onboard this luxury catamaran, you will have four itineraries to choose from:
The 4-day A itinerary visits the renowned Southeastern islands of Española and Floreana where you will be able to swim with sea lions, watch the albatross take off and enjoy great snorkeling activities.
The 5-day A itinerary will take you on a tour of the Central Islands. On this itinerary, you will make a stop at Bartholomew island, here you can catch the perfect view of Pinnacle Rock, and take the quintessential picture of the Galapagos Islands.
The 8- day A itinerary combines both the 4 and 5-day itineraries into one week-long itinerary visiting plenty of Galapagos highlights.
My favorite itinerary hands down would be the week-long B itinerary, which visits the iconic Western Islands with a twist. Why a twist? Well, not only do you get to see the Western Islands in style but, you get to visit the sought after and seldom visited Genovesa Island (aka bird island). Highly recommended!
Cruise aboard the Cormorant and get ready for the experience of a lifetime!
Cormorant I, rates, inclusions, exclusions, important info and specs
Cormorant I - 2020 Rates
- All meals throughout cruise
- Transfers in the islands
- All excursions
- Bilingual national park guide
- Use of snorkeling equipment, underwater camera and wetsuit
- Free airport assistance*
- 1 hotel night in Quito or Guayaquil (the day before the cruise)*
- 1 free airport transfer for Galapagos flight*
*Applies when purchasing roundtrip Galapagos airfare from Royal Galapagos (does not apply on 2X1 promotions).
Rates do not include:
- Mainland-Galapagos-Mainland airfare
- Alcoholic drinks
- US$100 Galapagos National Park fee
- US$20 Transit Control Card
- Travel / medical insurance
- Personal expenses
- 10% discount for groups of 6-14 pax
- 20% discount for children under 12 years old
- 30% Christmas and New Year supplement
- 50% Single supplement
- All prices in USD
Social Areas aboard the Cormorant I
The dining room and Alfresco dining:
- Onboard the Cormorant I, you will enjoy local and international gourmet meals prepared by a professional chef. You will have a chance to enjoy your meals outside (alfresco) or indoors in the luxurious dining room.
- Take a load off in the spacious lounge area on the main deck. The lounge features beautiful decor. It’s also a great place to get a drink from the bar and where you will get your daily briefing sessions.
- Chillax on the renovated sundeck, which includes; an Al-Fresco dining option, a hot-tub which can fit up to eight guests and a Leo DiCaprio type feeling of being the “King of the World”. Truly a remarkable catamaran inside and out!